- Edmonton International Airport Phase 3B
The project involved a major renovation and upgrade to the mechanical and electrical systems and Infrastructure.
Completed: 2005 Construction Value: $3.5M
- Southeast Terminal Expansion Project, Edmonton International Airport
A new terminal building, parkade and support facilities (utilities plant, surface parking areas and roadways).
- Grant MacEwan 104th Street Campus, Edmonton
Provision of mechanical design services for a new parkade and construction of a connecting pedway link to the 104th street campus.
Completed: 2002 Construction Value: $3.5M
- Centennial Parkade, Calgary
800 stalls; totally enclosed and heated six levels above grade parking plus two levels below grade.
- Coutts/Sweetgrass Border Crossing
One of the busiest border crossings in Western North America, the new joint Canada/U.S. port at Coutts covers 9.6 ha and incorporates six northbound and five southbound inspection lanes.
Completed: 2004 Construction Value: $51M